Is there some tax-break that I don’t know about for writing about Zombies?
Should my next book be about Zombie Sorcery?
Maybe something like this:
Magical Strategies for dealing with the Zombie Apocalypse
In this book by noted author and sorcerer Jason Miller, you will find a concise guide for the most useful magic to employ during the Zombie Apocalypse.
- Zombie banishing rituals
- Using pendulums to determine Zombie infestation zones
- Enchanting weapons for use against the undead
- Non-ritual magic for emergencies.
- Holy water to Holy Acid
- Summoning departed spirits to attack their own zombified corpses.
- Herbal elixirs and energy work to reverse infection after a bite
- Traditional rituals for creating your own Zombie horde and how to conrtrol them
As a sequel I could write SORCERY FOR ZOMBIES:
Ok, so the battle is over and the living lost. Does that mean you have to stop practicing magic? Of course not, you just need to switch things up a bit!
In this book, you will find:
- A guide to chakras, channels and subtle body anatomy of the Zombie
- Brains, they are not only delicious, but they make a great magical ingedient!
- Meditation and Yoga for mainting post-mortem fitness
- Zombie Astrology – Natal charts based on time of death.
- You can no longer use your lifeforce for magic – how to tap into the Undeath Force that animates us all.
- Christ, mythras, and Osiris as zombie archetypes – a new spirituality for a new age…
All this and much more…