ONLY 25 LEFT!
The consecrations on these bad boys are not even done yet, and already half of them are sold.
The final consecration will be this Friday. Talismans are $50.
For those of you who have no idea what a White Mahakala is, he is the Bad Ass Mother of Tibetan Wealth dieties. Here are some specifics of what makes him so bad ass:
- Most Tibetan Yidams have a seed syllable in their heart. Its usually blue or red or something like that. WMs is quicksilver. That’s mercury baby.
- He sits on a sun disk that is held up by not one but two Ganeshas that sweat coins. They probably sweat a lot too because they are holding up a sun disk and, White Mahakala is not exactly a waif after all .
- Most Tibetan wealth deities hold a mongoose that vomits gems, but White Mahakala is so busy with cooler shit than that, he has his Ganeshas hold them instead.
- He is wrathful, but he is smiling and laughing. he wears skulls and skins, but he also sports jewels and gold. He doesn’t need to be all grim Armageddon with his wrath. He kicks ass and has a good time doing it. Its Rishi Wrath.
- He has six arms and flames for hair. Does Tzadkiel have six arms? Does Ghob have flaming hair? Fuck no!
- Why does he need six arms? because he holds a copper blade, a wish granting gem, a drum, a trident, an iron hook of attraction, a noose, and a skull cup filled with jewels. He’s got so much crap to help you he is like the dude in the Old Spice commercials. “look at your god, now look at me…”
But wait, there is more…
Inside of most dieties is ANOTHER being (sometimes more). So what kind of being is White Mahakala hiding in his chest? A Bright Red naked chick who dances the dance of eternal attraction that brings all beings under your influence. Thats who.
So that’s White Mahakala in a nutshell.
As if that’s not enough on the back of the talisman, just to make sure that all this wrathful and sexy shit projecting from your chest doesn’t harsh your chill, is peaceful 1000 armed Avalokiteshvara.
Talismans are $50 payable via paypal to email@example.com. If you are out of the US throw in a few bucks for shipping.